Free UK delivery with Royal Mail 2nd class Signed For. Please note that perfumes, EDT and cologne can not be sent internationally.
No return or refund accepted for this item.
Available wrapping papers.
Please read this special announcement before making a purchase.
Great mid 1980s box of perfume miniatures from Paris: "Les meilleurs Parfums de Paris" (The best Perfumes of Paris).
These are pure concentrated perfumes and not EDT or EDP. All bottles are full. There is an internal mirror in the black box which is in excellent condition and a white cotton protection;, also in very good condition.
The miniatures obviously do not all contain the same quantity of perfume, but the total is 22.5 ml as written on the outer packaging (0.75 US FL OZ, also written on the outer packaging, which, in fact, once converted into ml = 22.18015 ml, so I guess the total content is between 22.18 and 22.5 ml).
The box contains the following miniatures (from top to bottom and left to right):
- Antilope (Weill) created in 1946
- Swann (Pacoma) created in 1984
- Turbulences (Revillon) created in 1981
- Cabochard (Gres) created in 1959
- Miss Worth (Worth) created in 1977
- Ma Griffe (Carven) created in 1946
- Cardin (Pierre Cardin) created in 1976
- Creation (Ted Lapidus) created in 1984
- Ivoire (Balmain) created in 1979
- Cialenga (Balenciaga) created in 1973
The outer packaging is in good condition, and the black plastic box is in very good condition. The paper label seal is still present on both sides of the black plastic box but of course it is broken as the box has been opened in the past.
Dimensions of the box: 17.2 cm x 12.2 cm 3.3 cm
Weight (without protection and packaging): 275 g